Grow healthy dairy calves with our calf milk pasteurizers and colostrum management systems.
Wet calves - birth to weaning - is all we do, and we understand the challenges of getting their first feeding right.
The Dairy Tech Inc.® line of products are designed to simplify and streamline this process from calf milk collection to calf milk pasteurization to re-warming calf milk on-time for your just born calves. Discover how our calf milk pasteurizers can help you create a stronger, healthier herd. Calf feeding and calf nutrition are vital for a healthy calf. Our calf milk pasteurizers and colostrum management systems can protect the nutritious content of the calf’s first meal.
It’s time to change your outdated protocols. Eliminate known bio-security hazards, reduce labor and improve the calf’s 1st nutritional meal.
The Perfect Udder® Colostrum Management system does it all with affordable, single use calf milk containers. Your staff will appreciate the difference, and so will that calf!
- Pasteurize, refrigerate/freeze, quickly reheat, and feed calf milk.
- Single use bags eliminate clean-up and risk of contamination in any farm condition.
- 3 quart or 4 quart bags. Each 50 pc. kit includes new nipples and e-tubes.
...with our calf milk pasteurizer of choice by universities since 1999.
Wet calves - birth to weaning - is our only business. Our pasteurizers are designed by our innovative founder, Richard Dumm, DVM, a dedicated Bovine Veterinarian.
Our calf milk pasteurizers are the easiest to use, perform well, and are built to last.
- Pasteurize waste milk or colostrum directly in the stainless steel tank or in Perfect Udder bags.
- Cycle profiles begin automatically and alert you when finished.
- Disease causing pathogens are destroyed and precious IgG is protected.
3. Rapidly Re-Warm
MilkWorks rapidly re-warms colostrum while protecting colostrum.
Your calf's first meal is served on time, every time, at the perfect temperature.
Bathing frozen bottles of colostrum in buckets of 180° water is time consuming, kills precious IgG and results in a calf's first meal served at the wrong temperature or too late.
- MilkWorks® Silver model reheats refrigerated or frozen colostrum.
- Works with Perfect Udder® 3 and 4 quart bags as well as 2 quart bottles.
- MilkWorks® Gold model also heat-treats colostrum using Perfect Udder® bags.
- *Picture shows the Silver model with optional leg kit.