Wet calves - birth to weaning - is all we do, and we understand the challenges of getting their first feeding right.
The Dairy Tech line of products are designed to simplify and streamline this process from collection to pasteurization to re-warming on-time for your just born calves. Discover how our product line can help you create a stronger, healthier herd.
It’s time to change your outdated protocols. Eliminate known bio-security hazards, reduce labor & improve the calf’s 1st meal.
The Perfect Udder Colostrum Management system does it all with affordable, single use containers. Your staff will appreciate the difference, and so will that calf!
- Pasteurize, refrigerate/freeze, quickly reheat, & feed.
- Single use bags eliminate clean-up and risk of contamination in any farm condition.
- 3 quart or 4 quart bags. Each 50 pc. kit includes new nipples and e-tubes.
2. Pasteurize ...
... with the pasteurizer of choice by universities since 1999. Wet calves - birth to weaning - is our only business. Our pasteurizers are designed by our innovative founder, Richard Dumm, DVM, a dedicated Bovine Veterinarian.
Our pasteurizers are the easiest to use, perform well, and are built to last.
- Pasteurize directly in the stainless steel tank or in Perfect Udder bags.
- Cycle profiles begin automatically and alert you when finished.
- Disease causing pathogens are destroyed and precious IgG is protected.
3. Rapidly Re-Warm
Bathing frozen bottles of colostrum in buckets of 180° water is time consuming, kills precious IgG and results in a calf's first meal served at the wrong temperature or too late.
MilkWorks rapidly re-warms colostrum while protecting colostrum. Your calf's first meal is served on time, every time, at the perfect temperature.
- MilkWorks Silver model reheats refrigerated or frozen colostrum.
- Works with Perfect Udder 3 and 4 quart bags as well as 2 quart bottles.
- MilkWorks Gold model also heat-treats colostrum using Perfect Udder bags. *Picture shows the Silver model with optional leg kit.